WHAT IF the world truly stepped up to take bold action?
Will you #BeBoldForChange on International Women’s Day 2017 and beyond by taking groundbreaking action that truly drives the greatest change for women?
When you log onto the International Women’s Day website, you find this challenge. I’d like to focus on the ‘and beyond.’ What ACTION are you prepared to take that truly drives the greatest systemic change for women, not only on International Women’s Day but also BEYOND?
In fact, I’d like to add my verse to this challenge and give you some context as to how this challenge is integrated and implemented into my daily life:
“We are either actively contributing to Reinstating Wholeness (and Happiness) – in ourselves, in others, in the world; OR, we are actively contributing to continued separation, fragmentation, and collapse. There is NO middle ground, no other. It’s one or the other. Period.”
One of our primary mandates at PowHERhouse is to dramatically shift the way in which women work together. Notice, I didn’t say subtly or gradually.
I said dramatically.
Why is this important?
As a social impact entrepreneur for the past 17 years, I have observed amazing advances in technology, innovation, and communication. Where I have observed a noticeable lack of advancement is in the way in which women work. We are absolutely brilliant creatures with an incredible amount of potential. However, the way in which we work together is far from optimal.
What does this shift mean?
PowHERhouse takes what women are naturally are good at and optimizes it, putting muscle behind missions to fuel their fullest potential. As women, what do we do really well? Connection, referrals, peer mentoring, support & expertise, assisting when and where we can. Let’s face it, women want to feel useful and provide others with what we most need. Right?
The shift we’re proposing takes into account what has been missing – effective coordination and communication. We are proactively pulling together our efforts on a national level to exponentially leverage the amount of energy being expended. Other industries all around us have advanced their systems and infrastructure, it’s time for us to ‘grow up’ our efforts.
Top 5 Groundbreaking Actions to Catalyze Systemic Change for Canadian Women:
- Stop re-inventing the wheel. Typical female entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders habitually start at Square One with each new idea, initiative or intention. PowHERhouse provides a pre-existing infrastructure of support, an eco-system designed to leverage your success, support your growth, and accelerate your efforts.
- Stop squashing your big-a$$ vision: Time and again we learn of incredible women with spectacular visions to take groundbreaking action and create change. Unfortunately, in the next breath, we learn these same women have decided to limit their potential by staying small, ‘doable,’ and ‘realistic’. The choice to stay small limits their potential – and their impact.
It makes sense, facing exhaustion and burnout is a very real threat. We all want to practice balance in our lives. So how is it possible to do both? Simple. We dramatically shift how women work together by focusing on what we’re good at and admitting that we cannot do it all on our own.
The Party of 1 is getting old.
3. It’s NOT about YOU! Be part of Something much bigger than you: It’s a well-known fact that a sense of belonging and contribution to something that is bigger than ourselves provides a deep sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.
4. Harness your greatest power and optimize your energy and efficiency: PowHERhouse sits in the sweet-spot of lifestyle + leadership. We work with women to integrate all of the fragmented bits & pieces of life into a simple, effective Daily Practice of PowHERful Living.
If you are keen on sustainability as a leader, integration is where it’s at.
5. Master effective communication: We speak every single day, but are we being heard? Women have something to say. PowHERhouse wants to ensure your content and delivery is clear, concise and confident.
Please Register to Save Your Seat for one of our Master Sessions to discover How to Build Your Brand and Your Business by Becoming a Captivating Speaker – both on stage and beyond the stage!
Here we sit on the cusp of yet another International Women’s Day, a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. This year, we also encourage you to consider HOW our achievements can catapult forward for the next generation by considering HOW we might do things differently in order to achieve different results.
We challenge you: